BWC offers a wide variety of continuing education courses. For detailed information and to learn how to register for training scheduled in August, view this flyer.
In-Person Classes** View the full schedule here
- Running effective safety meetings (August 30) Cleveland
Virtual Training Classes**
- Safety series 1 – Module 1: Introduction to OSHA requirements and safety culture basics (August 15)
- Wellness in the workplace (August 23)
- Health hazards and toxicology fundamentals (August 31-Sept 1)
- Accident investigation: Ergonomic injuries (August 15)
- Online course times range from 30 minutes to approximately two hours and provide the ultimate in convenience for learning at your pace and at your desired time.
For more information or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Qualifies for safety council rebate external training credit with submission of attendance certificate to safety council sponsor by 6-30-2024.