Benefits of being a member of the WC Safety Council
- Safety councils provide Wood County Employers with quality programs addressing occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation and risk management education and information.
- Attend monthly safety meeting and learn about various safety topics and requirements to assists your company in creating a safer work environment.
- Reduces potential injuries and their associated cost.
- Networking with other members to assist in creating a safer work environment.
- Learn about safety standards, programs, policies, and practice from experienced safety professionals.
- Joining the WCSC enables Wood County Employers easier access to the BWC Rebate Program
The rebate offer excludes self-insuring employers and state agencies. Restrictions apply to employers in a Professional Employer Organization.