BWC offers a wide variety of continuing education courses. For detailed information and to learn how to register for training scheduled in November, view this flyer.
In-Person Classes** View the full schedule here
- Electrical Safety in the workplace through insight and implementation of NFPA 70E (November 2) Dayton
- OSHA 30: Construction Safety Principles (November 6-10) Cleveland: IWU
- First aid in the workplace (November 7) Columbus Metro
- Electrical Safety in the workplace through insight and implementation of NFPA 70E (November 8) Cambridge
- Effective safety teams (November 9) Columbus Metro
- OSHA 10: Construction safety basics (November 14-15) Columbus Metro
- OSHA 10: Industry safety basics (November 15-16) Cleveland: IWU
Virtual Training Classes**
- Job safety analysis (November 1)
- Crisis de-escalation tactics and safe work practices workshop (November 8)
- Hazardous waste operations and emergency response series Module 2: Chemica and toxicological terminology (November 13)
- Controlling workers’ compensation costs (November 13-14)
- Healing the human brain: How do we repair and rewire it? (November 7)
- BCSP certification basics (November 29)
- Online course times range from 30 minutes to approximately two hours and provide the ultimate in convenience for learning at your pace and at your desired time.
For more information or assistance, email email@example.com.
**Qualifies for safety council rebate external training credit with submission of attendance certificate to safety council sponsor by 6-30-2024.