BWC offers a wide variety of continuing education courses. For detailed information and to learn how to register for training scheduled in September, view this flyer.
In-Person Classes** View the full schedule here
• Safety fundamentals Associate Safety Professional (ASP) review (September 12-14) Columbus Metro
• Job safety analysis (September 13) Portsmouth
• Ergonomic risk factors: Understanding and identifying (September 19) Canton
• Machine guarding (September 20) Youngstown
• OSHA 30: Industry safety principles (September 25-29) Columbus Metro
• OSHA 30: Industry safety principles (September 25-29) Toledo BGSU
• Noise and hearing conservation half-day workshop (September 26) Dayton
• Respirators: Do we need them? (September 26) Dayton
• OSHA 10: Industry safety basics (September 27-28) Mansfield
Virtual Training Classes**
• Emergency preparedness planning half-day workshop (September 7)
• High hazard focus four inspections: Be prepared when PERRP shows up at your doorstep (September 13)
• Safety series workshop module 2: Ergonomics, accident analysis, and hazard assessment basics (September 21)
• Firefighter Exposure to Environmental Elements Grant (FEEEG) overview (September 19)
• Online course times range from 30 minutes to approximately two hours and provide the ultimate in convenience for learning at your pace and at your desired time.
For more information or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Qualifies for safety council rebate external training credit with submission of attendance certificate to safety council sponsor by 6-30-2024.